St. Stephen’s School, Birati is a Premier Co-ed ICSE Affiliated School Located in Nimta, 4 Kms. from Kolkata’s Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport. The St. Stephens School, Birati Grand Winter Children’s Carnival will be held from 21st to 25th December 2022, at Yuba Sangha Stadium Ground, Majherhati More, Nimta. The Organizing Committee of St. Stephen’s School, Birati, Invites You to Participate in Our Grand Winter School Carnival in order to help your local community and earn significant exposure for your business at our 2022 Carnival. We encourage you to actively participate in this Grand Children’s Festival and Christmas Celebration, as we have a diverse range of activities and entertainment planned that will attract over 10,000 children and guardians. We provide sponsorship for a variety of activities. It can be in the form of monetary or in-kind donations.
Features of the Carnival:
- The Main Stage: The day’s amusement range comprises performances by in-house students and students from other schools, magic shows, talk shows, and other entertainment programs.
- Games and Raffle Zone: There are several games and raffles intended for children aged 3 and above, as well as games for guardians.
- Handicraft and Marketing Stalls: Goods manufactured by women entrepreneurs and non-governmental organizations will be exhibited and sold at these counters.
- Competition Arena: There will be several competitions in which people can compete.
- Auditorium: The 50-seat auditorium will hold training sessions, workshops, and presentations such as “Science Is Fun” events, “Watch the Sky Show,” and so on.
- Food Zone: There will be stalls selling delectable delicacies prepared by renowned chefs and restaurants. Every day, different Indian states will have food festivals to exhibit their unique cuisines.
We are looking for sponsorship of items and services to be used in raffles and silent auctions on the big day.
Your contributions help by
- Raising your visibility among hundreds of local prospective customers
- Encouraging the community to come together for an entertaining day.
- Developing infrastructure that can be used to expand the outdoor play Arena for the benefit of all children attending the Carnival.
- A portion of the donation is allocated for community service to assist old age homes and underprivileged children with their education.
- The school is building excellent sports infrastructure, and the funds raised from this carnival will be used to develop that infrastructure, which will be accessible to not only school students but also students from the surrounding area and elsewhere who are interested in participating in sports.
We will be able to improve the lives of thousands of children with the help of community-minded company owners like you. We’ll also provide vital publicity for your company and swiftly and efficiently raise your profile. Our organizing committee worked with Event Organizer Riddhi Vision and Digital Media Partner Techwala
. The event will be professionally organized and advertised, maximizing success for all parties involved.